Site Audits / SEO Tools
Observe position changes of domains
Gaining high positions in Google’s and Bing’s search results is challenging. Keeping these positions requires even more SEO efforts than you’d expect.
By tracking competitors’ position changes and comparing them with your own, you’ll see where your organic search tactics are winning and if there is room for improvement. Keyword rankings reflect consumer’s changes in behavior and help you to be proactive and react instantly to changing organic search trends.
The SEO Position Changes Report keeps you up-to-date on competitors’ domain position changes in organic search results, as well as your own. The data is available for both desktop and mobile index.
You will see which new SEO keywords helped a particular domain to enter the Google or Bing top 20 and the improved search terms that allowed the domain’s ranking to increase.
Set side-by-side domains’ comparisons
Everyone has competition. As a website owner, or an SEO practitioner, you will agree.
Gathering competitive intelligence seems complex, time-consuming, and expensive. You can surf competitive websites, subscribe to your competitors’ newsletters, follow them on Twitter, and even read their blogs. However, despite your efforts, you still may fail to completely understand your Internet competition. Desperate, you may feel that you have no choice but to hire a professional firm or consultant to conduct extensive competitive research.
However, with the Our Local SEO Domain vs. Domain tools provide day-to-day competitive monitoring. In a few clicks, we can independently evaluate the competitive landscape in desktop or mobile index. Just enter up to five domains you’d like to compare, per attempt, and Go.
Full Local Search Fundamentals Package – $375/mo
- Local SEO with monthly reporting
- Citation building
- Build back links to your website to improve your search results
- Listings Optimization
- Review Generation & Monitoring
- Local online business listings cleanup
- ‘Google My Business’ page optimization
- Find and suppress duplicate online listings across the web
- Enhanced content syndication across major listing sites
Review Generation & Management
- Proactively collect and encourage customer reviews
- Monitor all reviews online
Advance Local SEO – add $150/mo
- Implement link building strategies targeting quality niche/locale specific links
- Removal/cleanup of any poor quality links